- Log into your ShipTime account.
- On the left-hand side, select Sales Channels.
- Click on the option for, Connect New Store.
- Place the mouse cursor over the WooCommerce logo, and then click on the Plus sign.
- Next, in a new tab, login to your WooCommerce admin page.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select WooCommerce.
- Under WooCommerce, click on Settings.
- At the top of the screen, select Advanced.
- Below Advanced, select REST API.
- In the middle of the screen, select Create an API key.
- Type in a Description for the key.
- Set the Permissions to Read and Write.
- Click on Generate API key.
- Copy the Consumer key.
- Navigate back to your ShipTime account and paste the key into Store Key field.
How do I obtain my WooCommerce API Credentials Print
Created by: Daniel Baker
Modified on: Wed, 11 Nov, 2020 at 10:39 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.