- Log into your ShipTime account.
- On the left-hand side, select Sales Channels.
- Click on the option for, Connect New Store.
- Place the mouse cursor over the OpenCart logo, and then click on the Plus sign.
- Next, in a new tab, login to your OpenCart admin page.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select System.
- Now select Users.
- Click on the option for API.
- In the upper-right hand side of the screen, click on the blue “Plus” sign.
- First, type in an API Username.
- Then, click on the button that says Generate under the API Key field.
- Copy the API Key that is automatically generated.
- Next, select the Status dropdown and select Enabled.
- Now select the tab for IP Addresses.
- Enter in as many IP Addresses needed for this key.
- Finally, in the upper-right hand corner, click on the blue “Save” icon.
- Return to your ShipTime account.
- Paste the API key where it shows, Store Key.
How do I obtain my Opencart API Credentials? Print
Created by: Daniel Baker
Modified on: Wed, 6 Nov, 2019 at 12:39 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.