- Login to your ShipTime account
- Click the Integrations tab on the left-hand side.
- Click New Integration
- Mouse over the Etsy icon and click the blue + sign.
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Access https://www.etsy.com/ca/developers/register
- Sign in to your Etsy account. This will take you to the "Create a New App" page
- Enter an Application Name (ex. "ShipTime")
- Enter a description (ex. "ShipTime")
- Select the option "Just myself or colleagues" for the question "Who will be the users of this application?"
- Select the option "No" for the question "Is your application commercial?"
- Complete the "Captcha" section (Ex. Click the box next to "I'm not a robot")
- Click the Read Terms and Create App button
- Now, Copy the KEYSTRING
- Switch to the ShipTime tab in your browser and paste into the Key String field. Note: Please remove any white-space before continuing
- Switch back to the Etsy tab and copy the SHARED SECRET
- Switch to the ShipTime tab in your browser and paste into the Shared Secret field. Note: Please remove any white-space before continuing
- Next, click on the Get Verification Code button (This will open up a new browser tab)
- On the new tab, click the "Allow Access" button at the bottom
- Copy the verification code.
- Switch back to the ShipTime tab and paste the verification code to the appropriate field.
- Enter a Store Name as well as your Store URL
- Finally, click on Connect
How do I integrate my Etsy store? Print
Modified on: Fri, 5 Mar, 2021 at 5:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.