Migrating from AuctionInc to PaidShipping Can Be Completed in Three Simple Steps:
First, let's start off by creating your free PaidShipping Account:
- Navigate to https://paid.com/shipping/
- Populate your information
- You should now see this.
Using the email account entered while creating the account, find your verification email and click the verify button.
- The Subject will be Paid Account Verification
- Make sure to check your Spam/Junk folders if you do not see it in your inbox.
- Enter your login credentials
- Enter your Company Name & Address
- Click on the plan of your choosing.
Click Continue when prompted to select a plan.
- Keep in mind your plan can be upgraded or downgraded at a later date if you so choose.
- Input your credit card information
Secondly, we will need to deactivate the AuctionInc plugin from your WordPress site. Follow the below steps to do so. If you are unable to log in to your WordPress site, or do not know how to please contact your Web Administrator for assistance.
- Log in to your WordPress site
- Enter your credentials
- Click the Captcha (I’m not a robot) checkbox and complete the test.
- Click on
- If you see only Icons and not names on the left-hand navigation, please expand the menu using the button at the bottom.
- Locate the AuctionInc ShippingCalc for WooCommerce plugin
- Check the box next to the AuctionInc plugin
- If it now shows the option to Activate like the below picture, you are done with this step!
Lastly, now that your Paid account is activated and your AuctionInc plugin is disabled, you will need to set up your PaidShipping integration.
- Log in to your Paid account at: https://paid.com/
- Click on , this will launch a new page for PaidShipping
- Click the link to download the PaidShipping connector as shown below
- Once the download is complete, return to your Wordpress site
- From your Wordpress Admin Dashboard, Hover over Plugins and Click Add New
- Click Upload Plugin, then choose the .zip file downloaded from the step earlier.
Once selected, Click Install Now
- After the page refreshes, Click Activate Plugin
- Hover over Plugins, Click Connector
- Use the information shown here in Wordpress to Populate your WooCommerce Account information on the PaidShipping Integrations page. Do not use the sample credentials below as it will fail. If you need further assistance in obtaining this information, please click the "How to find your Woocommerce credentials" tutorial listed on the Integrations Page.
- If you want Real Time Rates Click the button. Otherwise Click
- Enter your default dimensions.
- Your store will now begin syncing with PaidShipping, this can take some time if you have a large number of products already.
Once your sync is complete, you are now connected! If you require any assistance please contact the below options
Chat with one of our Heroic Support Team Members by Clicking on the chat icon.
Contact us by phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at:
1-844-399-7243 Option 5