Purolator is currently experiencing the following service impacts throughout areas of Quebec to allow for health and safety measures and required public health protocols to be followed in response to a sharp increase of COVID-19 cases in the region.
- One-day delay on Purolator Ground® shipments destined for the province of Quebec.
- On-time delivery guarantees for all Purolator Express®shipments destined to the following areas are temporarily suspended:
- Anjou, Boucherville, Laval, Ville St. Pierre, and Quebec City (effective Jan. 10, 2022)
- Sherbrooke (effective Dec. 29, 2021)
- Earlier cut-off time of noon for ad hoc call-in shipment pickup requests through the above areas. Regular pickups will continue as per the normal schedule.
Purolator is prioritizing critical healthcare and Purolator Express® air shipments and working to process all volume as quickly as possible.
Their ongoing processes to help protect the health and safety of our employees and our customers from the spread of COVID-19 remain in place. These include contactless deliveries, daily health screenings, physical distancing, masking and regular sanitization practices.