How to obtain your FedEx API credentials
- Go to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer
- Click the "Sign Up or Log In" link on the top menu on the right.
(If you don't already have a FedEx.com user name and password click the "Create Account" link at the bottom of the login box and follow the registration instructions. Once complete, proceed with the log-in steps below)
- Login to http://www.fedex.com/us/developer
- Click the "FedEx Web Services" link
- Click on the "Move to Production" link.
- Click on the "Get Production Key" link. (Please review Steps for Moving to Production)
- Follow the registration process.
You will be selecting No for Resell, FedEx Webservices for Shipping and Corporate Developer. Continue to sign the user agreement and complete your account details. Do not navigate away from the final confirmation page until you record your API Key.
- Copy your API Key and Meter Number to Notepad or another online app as you will need this later.
- Once complete an email with your API password will be sent to you by FedEx to the address listed in the registration. Save this information in a secure place also!
We recommend running a test once you have completed your registration and if you have any issues displaying rates please contact support.
Chat with one of our Heroic Support Team Members by Clicking on the chat icon.
Contact us by phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at: