Haven't heard of Shopify? Read more here
Please reach out to Shopify Support to enable "Third-party calculated shipping rates" prior to integrating your store if enabling real-time rates.
- To connect Shopify to your ShipTime account:
- On the ShipTime dashboard, navigate to the New Integration page by clicking Here, or on the left-hand side, under Integrations, select New Integration
- Click on Connect to Shopify
- You will be re-directed to Shopify and a pop-up for the ShipTime app. Click Add App
- Log in to Shopify if not already logged in
- A ShipTime installation pop-up will display. Click Install App
- You will be re-directed to ShipTime. Enter in Store Name and Store URL and select customer notification preferences as desired
- Toggle Real Time Rates if you wish to display Live Rates to your customers in Shopify (optional)
- Enter the length, width and height for the default box. Note: This is only used if dimensions are missing
- Select the checkboxes next to Signature Required, Include Residential Surcharge, and Include Insurance (as desired)
- Toggle quoting based on individual item dimensions or packaged items (uses your boxes in your box library to determine which box will fit the cart items and then quotes based on that box)
- Toggle Handling Fees (if desired)
- Click Connect once finished
- Your Shopify store will be connected and your products and orders will begin to sync.