Note - If you wish to use Real Time Rates at Checkout in your Shopify store, please ensure that Third Party Shipping is supported by your plan before connecting to ShipTime. If you already have this legacy add-on or are subscribed to the Shopify Advanced or Plus plans, no changes are required. If you are a new Shopify member on the Starter or Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to the Advanced or Plus plans
To add Real-time rates to your ShipTime integration:
- On the ShipTime dashboard, navigate to My Integration page by clicking Here, or on the left-hand side, under Integrations, select My Integration
- Click the Manage Store button
- Click Enable Rates
- Input some default dimensions. These are used as a fallback for products that you have not input dimensions for in your store. This default size may return inaccurate quoting for your customers so updating your products is crucial for real-time rating to return precise rates. Select the other preferences as desired and click Enable Rates
You will see the response Enabled Live Rates successfully!
- You are all set! Now that real-time rates are enabled make sure to add weights for each of your products in Shopify. These weights will be synced over to ShipTime
- Your other dimensions (LxWxH) will need to be added in ShipTime in the Settings - Products area.
- Repeat this for all the products in your Library.
- Your dimensions will be stored in ShipTime and ready for real-time rating
If you have issues or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org