ShipTime's technology platform now empowers you to Bring Your Own Rates (BYOR)!
Would you prefer to use your own carrier account numbers, but still reap the benefits of our great technology platform? Then let's do it! You can easily connect your own carrier account to ShipTime by configuring the connection in your Carrier settings. This allows you to take advantage of our multi-carrier rating engine while utilizing your existing company carrier account.
Supported BYOR Carriers
- Canada Post
- The integration can be removed at any time.
- Once a carrier account is connected, it will replace the ShipTime rates regardless of which are cheaper.
- All other carriers will still rate as designed to be available for comparison.
- Easily differentiate which ShipIDs are through ShipTime vs your own account by the color of the magnifying glass under History & Tracking. BYOR shipments will show as a yellow icon.
- You can still save 50% or more by utilizing ShipTime's insurance vs going directly with the carrier.
- If you use ShipTime's insurance, you will submit a claim through our dashboard otherwise, you will work directly with the carrier as you own the account.
- Please note that only ShipTime's rating account will offer the first $100 insurance free. If you are using your own account, anything over a $0.00 declared value will trigger a $2.50 minimum charge.
- All insurance fees will be invoiced directly by ShipTime.
- The shipping fee is invoiced by the respective carrier.
What does it cost?
- Each carrier connection is a flat fee of $19.99 per month.
- Once you connect your carrier account, the default credit card on file will be charged.
- The monthly payment will be applied on the same day of each month until the carrier connection is terminated.
- No contracts! Cancel at any time, however partial refunds will not be applied.
- For BYOR shipments, all support must be handled directly with the carrier due to the fact that you are the account owner and you are no longer using ShipTime's contracted accounts.
- Our Heroic Support team will still be available for platform-specific or insurance claim inquiries.
- ShipTime is not responsible for any BYOR shipment billing, adjustment charges, or reconciliation matters.