To create a return label is accomplished in a couple different ways:
The first option is to perform a Quote and Ship, and then click on the reverse arrows in the center. This will swap the Recipient information with your sender information.
If no Recipient has been entered yet, a popup window will show prompting the address information to be filled out.
The second way is as follows:
- Login to the ShipTime Dashboard
- On the left hand side, click on Manage, and then select History & Tracking
- On the shipment that requires a return label, locate the first shipment that was sent to the address in the list and click on Repeat
- At the top of the screen, click on the Address Details bubble to move back to this step
- Click on the Reverse arrows to swap the address to create a Return Label.
- Complete the label process as usual to receive a return label that can be printed out and placed in the initial shipment, or emailed to the recipient to print out and send back