Note - If you previously connected WooCommerce to ShipTime using the "Bridge Connector" and "Live Shipping 4 WooCommerce" plug-ins. Please fully delete these from WooCommerce before commencing your new connection.
To connect Woocommerce to your ShipTime account:
- On the ShipTime dashboard, navigate to the New Integration page by clicking Here, or on the left-hand side, under Integrations, select New Integration
- Click on Connect to Woocommerce
- You will be re-directed to Woocommerce and a pop-up for the ShipTime app. Click Download
Your download will pop-up on your screen.
- Log in to Woocommerce if not already logged in
- Go to your Woocommerce Admin page and select Add New under Plugins.
- Click Upload Plugin then Choose File. Locate the download file and install
- Now go to Plugins and scroll to ShipTime: Discount Shipping. Click Activate
- Go to Settings confirm your address on the account and check Enable ShipTime Plugin and Enable Live Shipping Rate Calculations (if you wish to show Live rates at Checkout).
Scroll down and click Save Changes
Then Scroll back up and Click Connect
- You will be re-directed to ShipTime. Enter in Store Name and select preferences as desired
- Toggle Real Time Rates if you wish to display Live Rates to your customers in Woocommerce (optional)
- Enter the length, width and height for the default box. Note: This is only used if dimensions are missing
- Select the checkboxes next to Signature Required, Include Residential Surcharge, and Include Insurance (as desired)
- Toggle quoting based on individual item dimensions or packaged items (Checks boxes in your box library to determine which box will fit all the cart items and then quotes based on that box)
- Toggle Handling Fees (if desired)
- Click Update once finished
- Your Woocommerce store will be connected and your products and orders will begin to sync.