Real-time rates are currently available for Woocommerce, Shopify and Ecwid carts. You can enable real-time rates at the same time as you set up your integration or you can add real-time rates once you have added your integration.
Note - If you wish to use Real Time Rates at Checkout in your Shopify store, please ensure that Third Party Shipping is supported by your plan before connecting to ShipTime. If you already have this legacy add-on or are subscribed to the Shopify Advanced or Plus plans, no changes are required. If you are a new Shopify member on the Starter or Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to the Advanced or Plus plans
To enable real-time rates through the shopping cart:
- Login to your ShipTime account.
- On the left-hand side, select Integrations, and then My Integrations.
- Click on Manage Store on the store that needs Real Time Rates.
- Click on Enable Rates
- Enter the default dimensions.
- Check the following preferences if applicable:
- Signature Required
- Include residential surcharge
- Include Insurance
- Select to quote based on Individual Items or Packages Items
- Once complete, click on Enable Rates
- The message for successful rates added will appear. Rates will now show during checkout.